Lincoln, NM Demographics

Population - Employment - Households - Income / Financial - Housing - Education - Marital Status - Means of Transport to Work - Median Income by Zipcode

What is the population of Lincoln?

top
There are 169 residents in Lincoln, with a median age of 53.7. Of this, 75.74% are males and 24.26% are females.
A total of 169 people in Lincoln currently live in the same house as they did last year.
Y-o-Y Change
Total Population 169 21.6%
Male Population 128 39.1%
Female Population 41 -12.8%
Male population 75.74%
Female population 24.26%
Y-o-Y Change
Median Age 53.7 1.1%
Citizen US Born 169 21.6%
Citizen US Born 100%
Y-o-Y Change
Same House as Last Year 169 21.6%
Same House as Last Year 100%

What are the employment statistics in Lincoln?

top
Y-o-Y Change
Blue Collar 35 -27.1%
Blue Collar 100%
Y-o-Y Change
Private Companies 35 -27.1%
Private Companies 100%

How many households are there in Lincoln?

top
There are a total of 113 households in Lincoln, each made up of around 2 members. Family establishments represent 36.28% of these Lincoln households, while non-family units account for the remaining 63.72%. Additionally, 36.28% of households have children and 63.72% of households are without children.
Y-o-Y Change
Total Households 113 54.8%
Average People Per Household 2 -21.1%
Family Households 41 -12.8%
Non-family Households 72 176.9%
Family Households 36.28%
Non-family Households 63.72%
Y-o-Y Change
Households with Children 41 -12.8%
Households without Children 72 176.9%
Households with Children 36.28%
Households without Children 63.72%

What are the median and average incomes in Lincoln?

top
Y-o-Y Change
Average Household Income $87,873 N/A
People above Poverty Level 169 21.6%

How many homeowners and renters are there in Lincoln?

top
There are 113 housing units in Lincoln, and the median year in which these properties were built is 1974. Of the 113 occupied housing units in Lincoln, 63.72% are owner-occupied, while 36.28% have renters living in them.
Y-o-Y Change
Housing Units 113 54.8%
Median Year Built 1974 N/A
Built in 1939 or Earlier 47 80.8%
Built between 1970 and 1979 25 N/A
Built between 1980 and 1989 41 -12.8%
Y-o-Y Change
Occupied Housing Units 113 54.8%
Owner Occupied 72 176.9%
Renter Occupied 41 -12.8%
Owner Occupied 63.72%
Renter Occupied 36.28%
Y-o-Y Change
With Mortgage 47 80.8%
Without Mortgage 25 N/A
Median Value with Mortgage $0 N/A
Median Value without Mortgage $0 N/A
Median Housing Costs per Month $0 N/A
With Mortgage 65.28%
Without Mortgage 34.72%

What is the level of education in Lincoln?

top
Y-o-Y Change
Some High School 101 6.3%
Some College 47 80.8%
Some High School 68.24%
Some College 31.76%

What is the marital status of Lincoln residents?

top
A total of 21 people in Lincoln have never been married (which represents 12.43% of the total population), while 123 of them are wedded (72.78%).
Y-o-Y Change
Never Married 21 16.7%
Married 123 1.6%
Widowed 25 N/A
Never Married 12.43%
Married 72.78%
Widowed 14.79%

What are the most common means of transportation in Lincoln?

top
Y-o-Y Change
Car 35 -27.1%

What is the median and average household income in Lincoln by zipcode?

top
ZipCode Population Number of Households Median Income Average Income
88338 169 113 $0.00 $87,873.00

Methodology & Disclaimers


Demographic data shown in this section was gathered from the latest U.S. Census Bureau release, the 2021 American Community Survey. The information is updated yearly, as soon as new data is made available by the US Census Bureau.
No representation, guarantee or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods and/or zip codes.

Zip codes included in this demographic data: 88338

Recently added listings in Lincoln

$375,000 USD
  • 2 Beds
  • 1 Baths