Bayamon, PR Demographics

Population - Employment - Households - Income / Financial - Housing - Education - Marital Status - Means of Transport to Work

What is the population of Bayamon?

top
There are 1,654 residents in Bayamon, with a median age of 36.5. Of this, 43.71% are males and 56.29% are females.
Y-o-Y Change
Total Population 1,654 N/A
Male Population 723 N/A
Female Population 931 N/A
Male population 43.71%
Female population 56.29%
Y-o-Y Change
Median Age 36.5 N/A
Y-o-Y Change

What are the employment statistics in Bayamon?

top
White-collar workers make up 85% of the working population in Bayamon, while blue-collar employees account for 15%. There are also 128 entrepreneurs in Bayamon (25.6% of the workforce); 311 workers employed in private companies (62.2%); and 61 people working in governmental institutions (12.2%).
Y-o-Y Change
White Collar 425 N/A
Blue Collar 75 N/A
White Collar 85%
Blue Collar 15%
Y-o-Y Change
Self Employees 128 N/A
Private Companies 311 N/A
Governmental Workers 61 N/A
Self Employees 25.6%
Private Companies 62.2%
Governmental Workers 12.2%

How many households are there in Bayamon?

top
There are a total of 623 households in Bayamon, each made up of around 3 members. Family establishments represent 62.12% of these Bayamon households, while non-family units account for the remaining 37.88%. Additionally, 28.89% of households have children and 71.11% of households are without children.
Y-o-Y Change
Total Households 623 N/A
Average People Per Household 3 N/A
Family Households 387 N/A
Non-family Households 236 N/A
Family Households 62.12%
Non-family Households 37.88%
Y-o-Y Change
Households with Children 180 N/A
Households without Children 443 N/A
Households with Children 28.89%
Households without Children 71.11%

What are the median and average incomes in Bayamon?

top
The average annual household income in Bayamon is $34,145, while the median household income sits at $23,224 per year.
Y-o-Y Change
Average Household Income $34,145 N/A
Median Household Income $23,224 N/A

How many homeowners and renters are there in Bayamon?

top
There are 721 housing units in Bayamon, and the median year in which these properties were built is 1995. Of the 623 occupied housing units in Bayamon, 65.65% are owner-occupied, while 34.35% have renters living in them.
Meanwhile, properties bought with mortgages account for 57.7% of the units, and the median value of a home with a mortgage is $145,000. In general, housing costs reach $523 per month in Bayamon.
Y-o-Y Change
Housing Units 721 N/A
Median Year Built 1995 N/A
Built in 1939 or Earlier 16 N/A
Built between 1950 and 1959 18 N/A
Built between 1960 and 1969 26 N/A
Built between 1970 and 1979 72 N/A
Built between 1980 and 1989 111 N/A
Built between 1990 and 1999 249 N/A
Built between 2000 and 2009 229 N/A
Y-o-Y Change
Occupied Housing Units 623 N/A
Owner Occupied 409 N/A
Renter Occupied 214 N/A
Owner Occupied 65.65%
Renter Occupied 34.35%
Y-o-Y Change
With Mortgage 236 N/A
Without Mortgage 173 N/A
Median Value with Mortgage $145,000 N/A
Median Value without Mortgage $82,200 N/A
Median Housing Costs per Month $523 N/A
With Mortgage 57.7%
Without Mortgage 42.3%

What is the level of education in Bayamon?

top
Approximately 26.29% of the population in Bayamon holds a high school degree (that's 336 residents), while 15.81% have attained a college certificate (373 locals) and 17.61% have a bachelor's degree (225 people).
Y-o-Y Change
No High School 99 N/A
Some High School 336 N/A
Some College 373 N/A
Associate Degree 248 N/A
Bachelor's Degree 225 N/A
Graduate Degree 168 N/A
No High School 7.75%
Some High School 26.29%
Some College 15.81%
Associate Degree 19.41%
Bachelor's Degree 17.61%
Graduate Degree 13.15%

What is the marital status of Bayamon residents?

top
A total of 589 people in Bayamon have never been married (which represents 44.82% of the total population), while 557 of them are wedded (42.39%).
Y-o-Y Change
Never Married 589 N/A
Married 557 N/A
Widowed 139 N/A
Divorced 29 N/A
Never Married 44.82%
Married 42.39%
Widowed 10.58%
Divorced 2.21%

What are the most common means of transportation in Bayamon?

top
Y-o-Y Change
Car 500 N/A

Methodology & Disclaimers


Demographic data shown in this section was gathered from the latest U.S. Census Bureau release, the 2022 American Community Survey. The information is updated yearly, as soon as new data is made available by the US Census Bureau.
No representation, guarantee or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods and/or zip codes.

Zip codes included in this demographic data: 00739