Santa Clara, PR Demographics

Population - Employment - Households - Income / Financial - Housing - Education - Marital Status - Means of Transport to Work

What is the population of Santa Clara?

top
There are 438 residents in Santa Clara, with a median age of 58.8. Of this, 54.57% are males and 45.43% are females.
Y-o-Y Change
Total Population 438 -12.1%
Male Population 239 -7.0%
Female Population 199 -17.4%
Male population 54.57%
Female population 45.43%
Y-o-Y Change
Median Age 58.8 0.5%
Y-o-Y Change

What are the employment statistics in Santa Clara?

top
White-collar workers make up 64.1% of the working population in Santa Clara, while blue-collar employees account for 35.9%.
Y-o-Y Change
White Collar 25 -62.1%
Blue Collar 14 -22.2%
White Collar 64.1%
Blue Collar 35.9%
Y-o-Y Change
Private Companies 29 -58.6%
Governmental Workers 10 -28.6%
Private Companies 74.36%
Governmental Workers 25.64%

How many households are there in Santa Clara?

top
There are a total of 169 households in Santa Clara, each made up of around 3 members. Family establishments represent 81.66% of these Santa Clara households, while non-family units account for the remaining 18.34%. Additionally, 7.69% of households have children and 92.31% of households are without children.
Y-o-Y Change
Total Households 169 -20.3%
Average People Per Household 3 10.2%
Family Households 138 -4.8%
Non-family Households 31 -53.7%
Family Households 81.66%
Non-family Households 18.34%
Y-o-Y Change
Households with Children 13 0.0%
Households without Children 156 -21.6%
Households with Children 7.69%
Households without Children 92.31%

What are the median and average incomes in Santa Clara?

top
Y-o-Y Change
Average Household Income $12,236 -6.9%

How many homeowners and renters are there in Santa Clara?

top
There are 279 housing units in Santa Clara, and the median year in which these properties were built is 1981. Of the 169 occupied housing units in Santa Clara, 49.11% are owner-occupied, while 50.89% have renters living in them. In general, housing costs reach $335 per month in Santa Clara.
Y-o-Y Change
Housing Units 279 -13.1%
Median Year Built 1981 0.1%
Built between 1950 and 1959 50 -36.7%
Built between 1960 and 1969 59 43.9%
Built between 1970 and 1979 21 -47.5%
Built between 1980 and 1989 89 20.3%
Built between 1990 and 1999 50 -31.5%
Built between 2000 and 2009 10 -28.6%
Y-o-Y Change
Occupied Housing Units 169 -20.3%
Owner Occupied 83 -1.2%
Renter Occupied 86 -32.8%
Owner Occupied 49.11%
Renter Occupied 50.89%
Y-o-Y Change
With Mortgage 18 -25.0%
Without Mortgage 65 8.3%
Median Value with Mortgage $0 N/A
Median Value without Mortgage $136,200 24.9%
Median Housing Costs per Month $335 -8.5%
With Mortgage 21.69%
Without Mortgage 78.31%

What is the level of education in Santa Clara?

top
Approximately 42.72% of the population in Santa Clara holds a high school degree (that's 176 residents), while 2.43% have attained a college certificate (10 locals) and 3.16% have a bachelor's degree (13 people).
Y-o-Y Change
No High School 124 27.8%
Some High School 176 -23.8%
Some College 10 -28.6%
Associate Degree 80 12.7%
Bachelor's Degree 13 -59.4%
Graduate Degree 9 0.0%
No High School 30.1%
Some High School 42.72%
Some College 2.43%
Associate Degree 19.42%
Bachelor's Degree 3.16%
Graduate Degree 2.18%

What is the marital status of Santa Clara residents?

top
A total of 120 people in Santa Clara have never been married (which represents 28.3% of the total population), while 253 of them are wedded (59.67%). Separated and divorced residents are in smaller numbers, at 44 (10.38%) and 31 (7.31%), respectively.
Y-o-Y Change
Never Married 120 -30.6%
Married 253 -4.2%
Separated 44 -4.3%
Widowed 20 0.0%
Divorced 31 14.8%
Never Married 28.3%
Married 59.67%
Separated 10.38%
Widowed 4.72%
Divorced 7.31%

What are the most common means of transportation in Santa Clara?

top
Y-o-Y Change
Car 39 -53.6%

Methodology & Disclaimers


Demographic data shown in this section was gathered from the latest U.S. Census Bureau release, the 2022 American Community Survey. The information is updated yearly, as soon as new data is made available by the US Census Bureau.
No representation, guarantee or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods and/or zip codes.

Zip codes included in this demographic data: 00703