If you work in the real estate industry, your 2019 New Year’s resolutions most likely revolve around growing your agent brand, attracting more clients and selling more properties faster.
With a good plan and a strong online presence on a popular website such as Point2Homes.com, you can easily achieve these goals.
We all want to be successful at our jobs and setting up your goals is the natural first step in this process.
While these goals might differ from one person to the other, knowing exactly what you want and how to get it, is the best course of action if you’re looking forward to a productive year.
Coming up with a step-by-step plan for you and your business will help tremendously in making sure you can track your progress and you don’t get distracted by other activities that don’t contribute towards your main goal.
Consistency is the key
It’s always a good idea to start your marketing campaign early in the year. Even though the peak season is still a few months away, most homebuyers have already started to take a quick peek on the market to see what’s in store for them this summer.
Just as Rome wasn’t built in a day, your agent brand also takes time to grow. A prospect is more likely to trust you as the local real estate expert after seeing your name and agent brand a few times throughout the year and less likely to contact you
If you want to be top of mind among local buyers and sellers in 2019, get your name out there as soon as possible. Consistently advertising your agent brand will always pay off in the long run.
The 3-step plan to boost your lead generation
Step one: Write down your goals for 2019!
Whether you want more buyer leads to help you move more properties faster or if you are looking to expand your listing portfolio and attract new business, you need to write your goals down on a piece of paper!
Goals that are not written down are just wishes.
Step two: Establish your marketing channels
No matter how large your sphere of influence already is, expanding your online exposure is the way to go in today’s digital-oriented world.
When trying to figure out where to invest your time and money, start by putting yourself in the shoes of the average homebuyer and seller. The idea behind this is to figure out where homebuyers and sellers are looking. That’s where you need to advertise your listing and services.
Over 90% of homebuyers start their search online, on Google. Try searching for common phrases such as: “homes for sale in [your city]” and you’ll see what your best options are.
Point2Homes.com is one of the websites that you will always see on the first page of Google for the most popular consumer searches. In fact, the portal gets over 6.7M monthly visits from people who are actively looking to buy or sell properties. So, if your listings and services are not already on Point2 Homes, add them now!
Step three: Advertise where homebuyers are looking
Homebuyers have plenty of options to choose from, so make sure your services and listings stand out from the crowd. A great way to do this is by advertising your agent profile and portfolio. This way you can make sure that your listing will always be one of the first things that buyers see when browsing for homes in the area.
Listings advertised on the marketplace have proven to generate up to 4 times more leads. This can help you sell a home faster or give you more leverage when negotiating for a better price.
Which ads work the best for you?
Point2 Homes offers two types of advertising options that you can choose from according to your primary business objective:
- Top Spot Listing Ad – Places one of your listings on the #1 position in local search results for 30 days. There is only one Top Spot Ad available for each location, so availability for this visually-stunning ad is limited.
- Gold Listing Ad – Bumps one of your listings higher in search results so it gets more views from local buyers. This is one of the most cost-effective methods for advertising your listings and it can be used to advertise more properties at the same time.
- Silver Listing Ad – Available exclusively for Point2 Agent members, the Silver Ad is included in the Professional and Elite memberships. It also places listings higher in search results for 30 days.
- Premium Agent Ad – Pins your agent profile on the first page of search results on Point2 Homes for 30 days. This ad is aimed to help you stay top of mind with local homebuyers and to get you more leads from both buyers and sellers. This ad is also unique for each location.
- Featured Agent Ad – Helps you gain recognition as a local real estate expert by displaying your profile and contact information in search results for the neighbourhood you choose. This personal brand booster will get you more profile views for 30 days.
The beauty of Point2 Homes advertising is that you can create your own custom advertising package and get any and as many ads as you need.
Until the end of January, Point2 Homes is having a Sale, giving you the chance to stock up on the ads that can make 2019 more successful.