Alcoa Crossings – Listing Details
I-30 Frontage Rd, Bryant, AR 72022
- For Lease Contact for pricing
- Property Type Retail
- Year Built 2006
- Date Updated Sep 27, 2021
Alcoa Crossing is a super-regional power center located in Bryant, Arkansas. The 281,312-square-foot property on 16 acres was designed as a community power center in 2006 and subsequently purchased by Alcoa Exchange, LLC in 2008. The center has a diverse tenant mix with 95 percent being nationally recognized names.
The center is ideally positioned at the intersection of two major arterials (I-30 and Alcoa Road) with a traffic count of approximately 76,000 vehicles per day and only minutes from Little Rock. Occupancy at the center has remained strong for many years and includes soft goods, retail, service, medical, restaurant, home and general merchandise stores.
Want more info on this listing?
Reach out to the broker for more info on lease terms and amenities
|Name: Space Available see moresee less|
- City Bryant, AR
- Neighborhood Bryant
- Zip Code 72022
- Market Little Rock
- Ideally positioned at the intersection of I-30 and Alcoa Road
- Parking ratio: 5.84/1,000 SF
- Parking spaces: approx. 785 (excludes Target & Kohl’s)
- Saline County’s largest retail center
- Traffic count: approx. 76,000 vehicles per day on I-30