Find the Home of Your DreamsWith over 1,800,000 active listings from countries around the world, Point2 Homes makes it easy to view the properties that meet your needs. It's easy to refine your search, view tonnes of photos, access demographic information, and more!
Create an account today to save your favorite listings, receive custom email alerts, and find the home of your dreams!
Browse Local Real Estate Agents
- Hire the Best Agent using a good interview process! The process of buying a house is complex, and most people find it is easier to get through it with a knowledgeable agent. Just because an agent has a license doesn't mean that they know the local areas you may have interest in buying.
- Hire a specialist: Hire an agent that specializes in the property type who will best serve your housing needs. This specialization could include financing expertise as well, like the purchase of a foreclosure or short sale.
- Find an agent that knows the professionals in the local area that can best serve your purchasing needs. Your agent can identify and refer you to a top network of ancillary professionals you will need during your buying process like attorneys, title companies, or inspectors.
- A top agent will perform an in depth counseling analysis before you head off to view properties. When you understand your purchasing power, it will be easier to identify what geographical areas and types of housing that are available for your investment choices.
- Select an agent that is "connected" to real time information. Many websites offer information, but often don't display the most current info for available properties. The best agents have up to the minute real time information right to their phones or tablets.
- Smart agents know that finding the right property isn't just about buying; it's about integration into a new home and often in a new area! Inquire if the agent has any "Buyer Services" options that offer several services you will need after the sale.
Did you know that Point2 was established in 1996, providing software solutions for the heavy equipment industry?
History of Point2
History of Point2