Some learn by doing, others by listening, but all of us benefit from the wisdom and experience of experts in our field. With this cache of valuable real estate webinars at your fingertips, you can now watch these heroes of real estate – men and women on the front lines of the business spill their secrets and give you their best advice for how to succeed in real estate.
Here at Point2, we’re lucky to have a stable full of industry leaders willing to offer advice and impart hard-earned knowledge. Think of them as your roundtable, your pit crew and your Greek chorus.
They’re here to help, and their assistance will help empower you, ignite your business and propel you towards unimagined success.
Watch them in action in this roundup of the 30 best webinars for agents and brokers.
Webinars for Lead Generation and Conversion
- Client retention is an essential part of real estate. Let Terri Murphy lead you through the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly activities you can easily do to secure clients for life and draw more referrals.
- Don’t limit yourself when it comes to generating leads. You need to get social, go global and highlight your knowledge and personality. Learn how with these tips for lead generation.
- There’s so much more to prospecting than cold calls or knocking on doors. Overcome your prospecting phobia with these tips from legendary Michael Krisa and the always fabulous Terri Murphy.
- What if I told you that it’s not more leads you need, just better lead conversion? That’s Verl Workman’s bold advice for agents looking to convert more leads to sales.
- There’s no immediate reward when it comes to prospecting. Turning leads into clients takes patience and persistence!
Organize and Manage Listings
- In order to generate more buyer leads and increase your brand recognition, you must manage your listing inventory. Real estate legend Terri Murphy shares 5 super-secret tips to getting more listings.
- You can make sales without listings. Learn how to grow your inventory and nab the best listings in your area with these best listings practices.
Improve Your Office Tactics
- Bring a semblance of order to your life and see your business grow! Organizational expert Chris Couch shares a few simple life hacks that enhance productivity and profits.
- If you dodged spring-cleaning, there’s still time to get your office in order. Organization will not only save you time, but it will also help you collect and convert listings into sales
- A business plan is only truly effective if you use it to focus on your strengths and delegate your weaknesses. One important piece of the puzzle is finding a way to streamline and amplify your marketing strategies.
- Is it time for New Years resolutions yet? Verl Workman has 13 strategies to make this year your best yet!
- In order to make the purchase, your clients will probably need financing. That’s why it’s important to develop strong business partnerships with mortgage professionals in your area.
- Unsure how to go paperless? Terri Murphy understands your fears. Not only does she have tips and tricks for incorporating paperless technology into your real estate business, she also shows you how dumping paper copies can increase profits.
- You can use your iPad, laptop or phone to secure a deal. The trick is going paperless! Let Garry Wise of The Paperless Agent lead you through his step-by-step process for securing a deal with paperless technology.
- You don’t have to be Steven Spielberg to make a great business video. Real estate video expert Michael Krisa presents a jam-packed webinar full of video tips for busy agents!
- The right video can help you stand out from your competitors. Terri Murphy has a 4-week plan that can help you create a strong video marketing campaign.
Turn Agents Into Top Producers
- As a broker, you depend on your agents to help your business flourish. Lillian Montalto knows just how to hire, train and motivate agents to do their best and rake in profits.
- Are you interested in turning your agents into top producers? Bob Corcoran reveals his secrets to a happy, and profitable, broker-agent relationship.
- It’s critical to create a working environment that allows your agents to take ownership and grow their careers. Bubba Mills explains how to develop a stronger team at your brokerage.
Keep Earnings High
- Are you being asked to reduce your rate or not collect your full commission? Terri Murphy tells you how to sell your value without cutting your price.
- “We don’t want to pay commission,” is the phrase every agent fears. Best-selling author Don Hutson knows how to keep sales high, without cutting your bottom line.
- The key to reaching and exceeding sales goals is to focus on dollar-productive activities. Verl Workman, aka “The Freakin’ Sales Animal” knows A LOT about reaching and exceeding earnings expectations.
- Your brokerage will attain success when staffed with motivated and ambitious agents. Learn how to attract, grow and keep top agents with these suggestions from Bernice Ross and Paul Wells.
- Nobody likes a listless sales force. Take your agents from dull to dynamic with these tips from Bubba Mills of Corcoran Coaching and Consulting.
Unleash the Power of Social Media
- Are you struggling with social media? Let guest expert Bernice Ross help you get more leads and more sales through engaging and targeted social media marketing.
- Social media is here to stay, and it’s changing traditional marketing strategies. Terri Murphy and Shaun Nilsson from Cityblast illustrate exactly what you can do to stand out in today’s online consumers.
- Have you been avoiding Facebook? This social media tool can be a valuable resource and a way to turn authentic connections into leads. Here are five ways to use the world’s largest social media platform to your advantage.
Dominate Your Marketplace
- Do people in your neighborhood think of YOU when they think of real estate? Here five things you can do to dominate the market in your area.
- Negotiation can be intimidating, but we’re here to help. With these Top 5 Negotiation Tips, you can close sales and conduct smarter, more productive client negotiations.
- Does the thought of sitting down at the bargaining table make you sweat? Overcome your fear of negotiation and avoid common negotiation mistakes with the tips from real estate negotiation expert and best-selling author Don Hutson.
Inspired and ready to take next step? Try Point2 Agent for free, and let us be your professional partner!