Smart agents choose to work with brokers who either help them build a successful business or get out of the way so that they can do it themselves! But what exactly do agents really want from their managers?
The myth has always been about compensation splits, but in today’s ever-changing marketplace, there is so much more available that agents should be getting from their brokers.
How to get MORE from your brokerage
Top offices make it their business to find out what are their agents’ biggest complaints, issues, concerns and challenges so that they attract, grow and maintain a top team of profitable agents.
After interviewing several top-producing offices, Point2 found out that these offices not only know how to support their agents with smart practices, they are more involved with business planning and offer valuable shared resources that create more sales. They are giving their agents to tools to save money, time and stress so the agents can focus on what’s most important – listing and selling!
Join us on February 26th when we will share what you need to know when comparing offices and what you should do to build a top business relationship where everyone makes more income.
You will learn:
- How to ask the right questions at the interview to help you make an informed decision
- Why you need to get beyond commission splits and discuss critical business growth resources
- What buyer and seller trends agents and their managers need to address to stay relevant and valuable to their customers and clients
- How the right management plan can help you go from a good mid-level producer to making more sales more easily
- Why coaching is a top priority for agent growth and development
- What tools and resources agents can use to create real differentiation in the marketplace
If you keep on doing what you’ve been doing in today’s innovative real estate market, you will ultimately make less! The competition is heating up. Get the real scoop on how to make this year your best year ever!