Agents can go from confident to crazy when negotiations start flying back and forth in a transaction, and trading offers back and forth does not yield top results for your buyer or seller.
Too often, sales people view negotiating as distasteful. We try to accommodate when we should really be focusing on how to best collaborate to create the best outcomes for both sides of the deal.
So why aren’t agents really good at the process after all this practice? Expert and New York Times best selling author of the One Minute Negotiator, Don Hutson, understands the top mistakes most sales people make that cost big money. He has some simple steps to get more properties sold and closed.
Terri Murphy will help us implement those highly effective negotiation strategies long before an offer gets caught up in the heat of the bargaining table. She’s got scripts and scenarios that will help us avoid those frequent mistakes agents make.
Here’s what we will learn:
- The biggest mistakes most agents make when negotiating.
- Why successful negotiation really starts with preparation.
- Learn the simple process for better negotiation outcomes. Negotiation is really a process, not an event.
- Did you know that men and women have tendencies to negotiate differently? It is important to know which questions to ask who and when to make sure all parties have a full understanding of the outcome.
- What you can do when the negotiations go from collaborative to competitive. How to reverse a block and deploy strategies that get all parties back in the game.
To get the rest of these top negotiation tips and strategies, join us when Terri helps you to be even more prepared and confident for your next negotiation opportunity!
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014
Time: 10 Pacific, 11 Mountain, 12 Central, 1 Eastern