Yesterday’s webinar with real estate video expert Michael Krisa was jam-packed with tips for busy agents! Even if you have limited time and a limited budget, you can make video marketing work for you.
Using video is a powerful way to promote your real estate business because it helps viewers know, like and trust you… before they even meet you.
Here are a few things we learned:
- Don’t hold your phone like a phone when you’re recording video! Hold your phone horizontally to get a picture that is optimized for better display on more screens.
- Get a mic! 70% of good video is great audio – but you can use the mic on your headphones in a pinch.
- Obey the rule of thirds! Turn the grid on your camera and use the rule of thirds to compose the most compelling shots.
73% of sellers would prefer to work with an agent who uses video. Are you going to limit yourself to marketing to the other 27% or get on board the video train?
To get the full experience, watch the recording below.
Save the Date
Our next power coaching webinar will be on June 26th. Terri Murphy will show you the top 10 ways to broadcast your business using video. You just learned how to make videos, now learn how to use them! Click here to reserve your seat.