- The process of uploading a photo or logo from Agent Sites has been improved. Users uploading a photo or logo are now redirected back to the Agent Site after the upload is complete, instead of being left on the Edit Profile page.
- The ‘Edit Website Title and Slogan’ page now has a link to the ‘Colors, Fonts and Options’ page to make for easier changes to the available font options for the Title and Slogan fields.
- A bug has been fixed on the Splendor theme – Contact information was not showing up centered. This has been corrected.
- The Home Evaluation form was not sending phone numbers in a prospect email. This has been fixed.
- A placeholder image will be displayed in Listing modules if the user does not have any photos uploaded for a listing.
- Code was being displayed along with the MLS Number in Listing modules. This has been resolved.
- The ‘Drip Email Campaign Ended’ email was not being sent out to agents. This has been fixed.