The Point2 Agent team is thrilled to be starting a new blog series to help our members stay better informed. Going forward, you will see more regular posts with highlights from recent product updates. Here’s what happened this week:
- Users can now edit the Title and Slogan fields on Agent Websites independently of their name. A Subtitle option has been added to some themes to facilitate this.
- ‘Edit’ buttons have been added to the Title, Slogan and Subtitle fields.
- Users can now change the font of the Title, Slogan and Subtitle fields on the Colors, Fonts and Options page.
- We have added additional fonts for use with the Title, Slogan and the Subtitle fields.
- The Listing Summary module has been updated to fix some issues with the grid not being correctly displayed on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue on the Whitney theme where the ‘Email’ button color was the same as the footer color.
- Fixed an IE9 issue with the display of the font drop downs on the Colors, Fonts and Options page.
- Fixed a bug related to the Email Agent button on an Agent Site. The button was taking the user to the home page instead of the contact form.
- The ‘Edit Virtual Tour’ has been updated to display the listing address.
- Fixed an issue where sorting was not working on the Search Handshake Listings page.
If you have questions about these or any other product updates, contact our Customer Care team at 1-866-977-1777 or via email at email@example.com.