Few things engage a person more than video, and smart agents are incorporating video in both the buying and selling process. It’s neither expensive nor time consuming and can be a ton of fun as you create a different buying experience for your buyers. It’s a great way to encourage them to participate even more actively and effectively in the selection process.
Here are some simple tips!
- Buy a simple video camera and brand it with your name and company logo using a customized cover for your camera. Visit www.SkinIt.com and develop a ‘look’ that is just for you!
- Then, before taking your buyers out to preview properties, hand the camera to them and explain that during the showing process they will shoot their own video to ‘record’ each property for them to review later.
- At the end of the day after showing multiple properties, you and your buyers go back to the office and load the video on your computer or a television and go through each property to help them eliminate and focus on the properties that they liked the best.
- Have them review and rate the properties they saw that day to help narrow down which ones were in the running, and which ones should be eliminated that did not meet their needs.
- At closing, some agents give the camera to their buyer as a closing gift. It’s easy to get a video testimonial and remember, with your logo and name on the camera, every time they use it, they will think of you!
What do you think? Have you ever used video when doing home tours with clients?