If you’re a Point2 member, chances are you’ve been in touch with our world-class Point2 Customer Care team at some point for a little help. Whether you had a question about billing or saw something that seemed a little weird on your website, there’s a good chance a CCR (Customer Care Representative) talked you through it.
Recently the Customer Care team reached out to remind us of the wide range of services they offer our agents – and we’re totally ashamed to admit that we had no idea they do all of these things.
Need help importing your listings from your MLS? Customer Care can talk you through it. Want assistance converting to a mobile-friendly theme? Our CCRs have your back!
In fact, they are so multi-talented that we decided ask Jacquelyn Bauer, our Director of Customer Relations, for more information. Here’s what she had to say about making the most of the unlimited customer service that comes with your Point2 Agent membership…
When to contact Customer Care:
- If you think you’ve found a bug
- If you need help getting started
- If you have a question… about anything!
- Especially if you have a question about how we got our customer care super powers (the answer is usually top secret, but we’ll share it with you)
- If you want to talk to us about different Point2 Agent membership levels
- If you want to tell us how wonderful we are
- If you want us to tell you how wonderful you are
- If you want to know more about domain and email hosting
- If you need prospect management or SEO quick tips
- If you want our mailing address to send us cupcakes
- If you want us to tell you a joke to brighten up your day
What can’t Customer Care do?
Um… fix your car? Cook you supper? Well, we could (we’re good cooks!), but it would be cold by the time we mailed it to you.
Thanks, Jacquelyn. That definitely cleared things up. Via phone or email, whichever you prefer, our Customer Care dream team is always ready and willing to help our agents find solutions. We hope you take this opportunity to get in touch and see what they can do for you today.
Have you had a pleasant interaction with someone on our Customer Care team recently? We’d love to hear about it so we can give them a pat on the back!