It’s time for a little chat, don’t you think?

Do you have something on your mind?  Want to chat with us?  Or maybe you just can’t get enough of our super-insanely-awesome Customer Care Reps?  I don’t blame you…they are a pretty outstanding (and not to mention, incredibly good-looking group of folks!).   Now that we’ve added one more way to let us know what’s on your mind, it’s even easier to get in touch with us.

Perhaps you’ve run into a technical issue, need a hand editing your website, want to know what the weather is like (freezing here), or just have a question about a Point2 feature.  Whatever it is, now you can let us know and get assistance right on the spot.

Introducing Live Chat  – with real LIVE Point2 humans – that’s right, there’s none of those so-called Live Chat ‘robots’ here – these are real people, folks!

So the next time you can’t wait for that email reply, and aren’t in the mood for the telephone – give this a try!

The feature can be accessed from our support page right here.  Simply click the icon, enter your login information, and in no time you’ll be chatting with us!

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Sharon Bassham says:

Would like to point 2 cancel website. Looks like retirement time

• Tanis says:

Thanks Sharon, I’ve passed along your information to our Customer Care team. Someone should be getting in touch with you shortly 🙂

• Sherry says:

I want to cancel point 2. Please unlink me from point2 connection

• Janice Hall says:

Sent an email before Chirstmas to cancel me as of Jan. 1- retiring from real estate

• Dawn Williams says:

I hve been with pint almost a 1yr I have got nothing from it please tell me what am I doing wrong if any and how can I maximize this feature

• Dawn Williams says:

please can someone help me I am gettnig nothing from this at all nothing Help!

• Tanis says:

@Sherry and Janice – In order to cancel your membership, we do need your account information. You can give our Customer Care team a call at 1-866-977-1777 and they will be happy to take care of this for you!

@Dawn – We would be happy to help you Dawn. I would suggest getting in contact with our Customer Care team at the number above, and they can give you all sorts of tips and tricks to help you make the most out of it. There are also a ton of great tutorials and training videos on our support site right here. http://www.point2homes.com/agent-websites/products/point2agent/support/

I hope this helps!

• Dimple Uppal says:

Hi!

I would like some help in re-designing my site and adding features to it that allow for networking with Facebook, You tube and twitter. can you recommend some professionals who can help with this.

Thanks

• jenifer says:

Why am I getting busy tone to every point 2 number I call? Is Customer service down today?

• Chris de Jong says:

Hi Jenifer,

I just checked with our Customer Care team and you are right, they are experiencing some problems with their phones at the moment.

However, I have been assured that a member of our Customer Care team will email you right away to help you out. Cheers!