It’s time for me to stop living in denial … summer is officially over. All those summer deals we come to love so much – well just because summer is over, doesn’t mean they have to end. Want to know more? You’ve probably heard that Point2 now offers a world class IDX solution. I’m not going to go into a long-winded description of what IDX is and how it can benefit you, because we’ve talked about it plenty over the last couple months. But since we’re here, here are just a few of the key benefits:
- Show virtually all of the listings from your MLS/Association on your website
- Leads are sent directly to your account for easy prospect management
- No contract! Cancel at any time
- No website? No problem. IDX is available to use on 3rd party websites
(And if you really want the long version, check out the 7 Reasons to Use Point2 IDX) Anyway, on to those deals I was talking about… Allow me to take a moment to be extremely cliché – the leaves are falling, and so is the price of IDX. Okay, all cheesy metaphors aside…seriously, if you haven’t given IDX a try yet, now is your chance. This month has been declared the Three for Free month. When you sign up for Basic IDX during the month of October, your first three months are free.
- Basic IDX (regularly $29.99/mo) – 3 months free (save $90)
- Basic IDX (regularly $59.99/mo) – 3 months free (save $180)
Why not try it out? Did I mention that there is no contract? That’s right, you can cancel at anytime. But, we’re pretty confident you won’t want to part with it.
(Does not include one-time set up fee. Specific MLS fees may be applicable. Existing MLS/IDX rules/restrictions apply.)
(Note: Normal billing will resume after 3 months unless otherwise notified.)