Point2 IDX – $0 Set-up Fee

Have you heard?  Point2 IDX is now available.

During our initial launch, until July 31, 2010, Point2 IDX is being provided with no sign up fee* (regularly $199 and to $399).

Point2 IDX is an optional add-on service that we’re making available to all members in the areas currently served by WolfNet.  Check their website here to find out if your MLS is on the list.

Find out why you should use Point2 IDX right here.

Sign up for Point2 IDX and take advantage of the $0 set-up fee we are offering right now.Can’t wait any longer to get IDX on your website?  Our Point2 Solutions Specialists will be happy to help you.  Give us a call at 1-888-277-9779.

*Please note that due to overwhelming response there may be very short delays processing IDX requests.

*Existing MLS/IDX rules and restrictions apply.

• Bob says:

I am wondering why there would have been a IDX setup fee at all. Wolfnet charges to do the setup and a monthly charge. I already use Wolfnet on another website.
    How much is it going to cost me additional to have IDX on my site.

• stephanie says:

i know my board ok’ed allowing Point2 IDX but I can’t sign up because MI-UPAR board not listed.

• Darius says:

Is Point2 IDX offered only in America and Canadian cities only? I would like to know about this. It would be better if agents or brokers are informed of specific areas or cities where point2 IDX service is available.

• Megan says:

@Bob – You’re right, WolfNet is the one who charges the set-up fee. We simply collect the fee on their behalf. However, during our introductory promo, we’re taking care of that set-up fee.

The monthly cost of an IDX solution is as follows:
    Agents: $29.99 USD
    Brokers: $59.99 USD

The monthly cost of an IDX with MapTracks solution is as follows:
    Agents: $59.98 USD
    Brokers: $109.98 USD

@Stephanie – Unfortunately at this time Point2 IDX is available only to those members who belong to MLSs which are already listed with WolfNet. We hope to see more added in the future.

@Darius – Since Point2 IDX is being provided through WolfNet, the areas where this is available are limited to where existing MLS agreements are in place, primarily in the US. Here’s a handy list of all MLSs which are currently included by WolfNet: http://www.point2homes.com/agent-websites/products/point2agent/MLSAssoc/wolfnetMLSs.html

• Peter Johnson says:

Will there be a monthly charge??

• Aimee says:

Megan, I’m assuming the charge for IDX is in addition to the monthly website fee? I have one of the formerly free websites for which I was paying $9.95 per month, but now for some reason that has increased to $14.95 per month. Can you tell my why? Thanks.

• Megan says:

Hi Aimee,
      That’s right, Point2 IDX is an optional add-on service that we are providing. The monthly fee for IDX is separate from your monthly membership fee.
      Last January we instated a price adjustment for Standard memberships, which is why your monthly fee increased slightly. Have a great day!