I like to think we’ve got some pretty smart cookies working here at Point2. But truth be told, the majority of us don’t have the experience that our members do when it comes to the in’s and out’s of real estate.
And, I think that’s a flavor we’ve been missing here on the Point2 Agent blog. We need some of that industry insight; and who better to provide it to us, than our awesome readers and members.
So without further ado, please allow me to introduce our brand new blogging initiative adventure.
How Does It Work?
Just follow these handy steps:
1. Write a really great blog post, or a bunch of really great blog posts. See the suggestions/criteria below for further details as to what we consider ‘great’.
2. Submit the permalink for each blog post to us at email@example.com before the 25th of each month. Please do not add the blog post or links to the comments section below. Just email us. It’s easier that way, trust me.
3. Wait and see if you’ve been selected. We’ll take all the submissions we’ve received through the month, review them for the best and most suitable content, and repost the selected post on the Point2 Agent blog. You’ll receive full credit as author and a link back to your original blog post. We will feature one Guest Blogger per month.
4. Repeat again next month. There’s no limit to the number of posts you can submit, or the number of times you can be selected as a Guest Blogger, so keep that content coming!
5. Become rich and famous*. Wouldn’t that be nice? (*Point2 does not guarantee fame or fortune.)
Criteria, Suggestions & Guidelines
Write something that would be interesting and applicable to the general reader … not area-specific like market conditions in Bacon Cove.
The blog posts you submit for consideration must have been written within the past 30 days. No old, stale, outdated content please.
Please don’t write a novel. Keep it short and sweet, and above all, informative.
Include pictures and other media where applicable and possible. Make sure that you have permission to use these images/media.
The cut-off for submission is the 25th of each month.
By submitting a post for consideration, you are providing consent to our reposting the content on our blog as a Guest Blogger.
You may submit as many blog posts as you would like, as long as they match what we’re looking for. What I’m really saying is, ‘Please don’t spam us with stuff you know we can’t use, ok?’
You can email us your blog post links all through the month. No need to save up all the links and send just one email. We don’t mind.
There is also no limit to the number of times you can appear as a Guest Blogger.
We might even throw in a little something fun for your hard work and effort.
This fun-blog-project-thing is currently nameless. So here’s a side project for you all. We need some input from you guys for what name we could give this. The sky’s the limit. Impress us! All we ask is that it is catchy and fun. If we pick your suggested name, we’ll give you a freebie. Add your name suggestions in the comments below!