As a resident of Lee County, Florida for the past 17 years, I have witnessed the positive growth that have shaped our area into one of the best places to live in America. My 10 years of experience working in real estate has offered me the chance to form lasting relationships with buyers and sellers from all walks of life, from first-time homebuyers and out of state transplants, to seasoned investors and those that are looking to downsize. As diverse as my clients are, they all share one common bond, which is to lay roots in an area that offers year-round sunshine, world class beaches, family oriented communities, great schools and most importantly, Value.;While there may be plenty of agents to chose from in your search, I offer my own unique brand of service that combines patience, knowledge, and experience, while offering aggressive representation in negotiation on your behalf. Giving the chance to work with me, you will quickly understand that I care more about your experience in your objectives, than about a deal.; "Give Me 1% of Your Trust and I Promise To Earn The Remaining 99%"