0 Farm Road 261, Spur, Crosby County, TX 79370

For Sale

Listed by Nathan Jordan with Century 21 John Walton, REALTORS
$341,202 USD
  • 359.16 ac Lot Size
  • Farm And Agriculture
Open House
The COVID-19 situation might influence or cause uncertainty around some open houses. Please remember to verify restrictions with your agent and local authorities.
Select date and request your own property tour:
Is this home right up your alley? Get all the details now.

Property Summary for 0 Farm Road 261 Español?

Farm And Agriculture
Lot Size
359.16 Ac
MLS Number
School District
Crosbyton Consolidated Independent School District

Description for 0 Farm Road 261

Within an hour of Lubbock!! This place has a great mix of every kind of terrain and cover. It has shinnery for the quail hunter and plenty of trees and mesquite for deer and pigs. Seller will include more land if needed!!
Find out more about this property. Request details here
Listing provided by Lubbock Association of Realtors
Copyright © 2020 Lubbock Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listed by:

Demographics in 79370top


Total population 1,590
Male population 858
Female population 732
Median age 44.30


Total households 599
Average people per household 2.48


Total housing units 1,180
Owner occupied 458
Renter occupied 141
Median year built 1958


Median household income 41,089
Average household income 55,592

Browse all commercial properties for sale in Spur


Demographic data shown in this section was gathered from the 2018 American Community Survey and is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
No representation, guarantee or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods and/or zip codes.

More about this property:

Add a message

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Choose language: English Español ?