Last updated 2 Mar 2021
$1,325 - $3,085 USD
Property Summary for 1601 9th Avenue
Apartment Amenities for 1601 9th Avenue
- Experience condo-style living with spacious floor plans and luxurious high ceilings
- Get to know your neighbors in this intimate condo-style community
- Soak in the city’s ambiance with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Modern materials and color schemes inspired by Seattle city life
- Fine finishes include Karndean flooring and quartz counter tops
Community Amenities for 1601 9th Avenue
- Elevate your parking status in Seattle’s first and only “stack parking” garage
- Save time from driving through parking garages and preserve your vehicle from dents by parking in your own individual stacker parking space
- Have a peace of mind with controlled access to all entry points
- Roast away on an expansive rooftop patio featuring a fire pit and BBQ grills
- Ride anywhere on bicycles right outside your front door with a Bike Score of 72
- Entertain in the clubhouse, featuring a spiral staircase and 24-hour kitchenette
- Run wild in pet-friendly areas located on-site, as well as in nearby dog parks and pet care facilities
- Keep it green with eco-friendly appliances and energy-efficient lighting while living along one of Seattle’s celebrated “Green Streets,” 9th Avenue
- Direct access to I-5, Link Light Rail, and the Convention Place Bus Terminal with a Transit Score of 100
- Walk or bike to work with Nine and Pine’s convenient proximity to major employers like Group Health, Zillow, Russell Investments, and UW Professional and friendly staff conveniently located on site
- Experience Seattle’s unique fusion of retail, residential, and entertainment environments
- A walkability score of 99/100 means easy access to an abundance of amenities that are all close to home
- Access to all in our convenient location at the intersection of SLU, Dowtown, and Pine/Pike neighborhoods
Building Units for 1601 9th Avenue
2 bed, 2 Bath B1
2 bed, 2 Bath B2M
Application fee: $9.
Other fees may apply, please contact property for details.
Overview for 1601 9th Avenue
Known as a walkers paradise, Nine and Pines location in downtown Seattle is a pedestrians dream come true. Whole Foods, City Target, Pike Place Market, the Amazon campus, and the bustling Financial District just steps from our well-placed property make Nine and Pine a clear leader in the growing trend of centralized community living. Our 7-story building contains contemporary 1 and 2 bedroom homes that are designed to maximize your urban experience. Enjoy the city's views from one of downtown Seattle's largest rooftop decks or find the future of Seattle living with the citys first stack parking garage. Contact us to learn more about the first-class amenities exclusively offered at Nine and Pine Apartments.
Pet Policy for 1601 9th Avenue
Max of 2 pets per unit allowed. No weight limit. Contact leasing office for breed restrictions. Deposit is $250. Rent is $45 for up to 2 pets.
Listing provided by RENTCafé