Last updated 25 Feb 2021
$736 - $989 USD
Property Summary for 7771 Joe Newton Street
Apartment Amenities for 7771 Joe Newton Street
- Designer Accent Wall Colors*
- Open Concept Kitchens*
- Granite Inspired Counter Tops*
- Kitchen Pantry
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Kitchen and Bath Fixtures*
- Double Porcelain Sinks*
- Hardwood Inspired Flooring*
- Hunter Ceiling Fans*
- Wooden Plantation Blinds*
- Enclosed Patio or Balcony with Every Home
- Texas Size Walk-in Closets
- Two-toned Paint Color Scheme
- Full Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- Upgraded Appliances*
Community Amenities for 7771 Joe Newton Street
- Gated Community
- Two Refreshing Swimming Pools
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Billiards Lounge
- Copy & Fax Services
- Laundry Facilities
- Picnic Area with Barbecue Grills
- Beautiful Landscaping with 100-year-old Oak Trees
- On-site and on-call Maintenance
- On-Site Management
- Guest Parking
- Access to Public Transportation
- Easy Access to I-10, I-410 and Hwy 151
- Easy Access to Ingram Mall, NSA, Toyota, and Medical Center
Building Units for 7771 Joe Newton Street
Application fee: $60.
Other fees may apply, please contact property for details.
Overview for 7771 Joe Newton Street
Come home to The Granite at Tuscany Hills Apartment Homes, a beautiful community hidden among a drive of well-maintained residences in northwest San Antonio, Texas.Our professional management provides an ease of living that makes resident life a breeze. Contact us to schedule a personal tour of our one and two-bedroom, pet friendly apartment homes in San Antonio! *Se Habla Espanol*
Pet Policy for 7771 Joe Newton Street
Pets Are Welcome Upon Approval.
There is a 40-pound weight limit.
$20 pet rent per month per pet is required.
A total pet deposit of $400 is due, with $200 being non-refundable.
There is a maximum of two pets per apartment and exotic animals are prohibited.
Breed restrictions do apply. Restricted breeds are as follows: Akita, American Bull Dog, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire Terrier, Wolf Dog/Hybrid. Mixed breeds of the dogs listed above are also restricted.
Listing provided by RENTCafé