Property Summary for 8180 S. Rainbow Blvd.
Apartment Amenities for 8180 S. Rainbow Blvd.
- One and two bedroom floor plans
- Private direct access garages with automatic opener*
- Private patios and balconies*
- Soaring 9' ceilings*
- Energy efficient low-E dual glazed windows
- Hardwood-look vinyl flooring throughout most plans
- Designer-selected interior colors schemes
- White 2” wood-look blinds on most windows
- Raised panel interior doors with satin nickel hardware
- Ceiling fan with light kit included in great room/living room and bedroom
- Pre-wired for cable in all bedrooms and living room or great room
- Laundry room/area with full size G.E.® washer and dryer
- Pantry cabinets
- Powerful 1/3 hp garbage disposal
- Linen, coat and storage closets*
- Central air conditioning
- Smoke detectors
- Fire sprinkler system
- Vivint® Smart Home system with front door lock, security, motion sensor, light, thermostat and touchscreen smart hub panel
- Sleek kitchen with GE® stainless steel appliances including gas range and microwave hood
- EnergyStar® dishwasher and refrigerator with ice maker
- Easy-care quartz countertops with under mounted stainless steel sink with Moen® pullout faucet
- Stylish cabinetry with polished chrome hardware
- Recessed lighting in kitchen
- USB Outlet in kitchen
- Large soaking tub and shower with rain-style head
- Frameless medicine cabinet
- Oversized closets
- Cox Quick Connect
Community Amenities for 8180 S. Rainbow Blvd.
- Gated entry
- Reserved covered parking*
- Convenient Southwest location with easy Beltway access
- Professional onsite management staff and 24-hour emergency maintenance services
- Welcoming entry and common area landscaping
- Mountain and city views*
- Free Wi-Fi access in common area
- Complimentary daily refreshments and coffee bar
- W Lounge, seating, dining/game tables and chairs, shuffleboard table, hospitality area, and a print and connect station
- Resort-style pool and spa with cabana and relaxed outdoor seating and gas barbeque area
- Fitness Center with cardiovascular and strength training equipment, free weights, stretching area and customizable workout videos
- Resident Activities
- Door step trash and recycling concierge service
- Shopping, library, parks, schools and hospitals nearby
- Courtesy patrol
- Package Delivery Lockers
- Print & Connect
Building Units for 8180 S. Rainbow Blvd.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Available
- from $1,610
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,166 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,298 Sqft
Overview for 8180 S. Rainbow Blvd.
Pet Policy for 8180 S. Rainbow Blvd.
Demographics in 89139top
|Average people per household||3.14|
|Total housing units||14,502|
|Median year built||2005|
|Median household income||79,197|
|Average household income||95,520|
Similar homes for rent in Las Vegas
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price range for an apartment for rent in RISE APARTMENT HOMES?
The price for an apartment unit for rent in RISE APARTMENT HOMES ranges from $1,610 to $1,755 per month.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
Does RISE APARTMENT HOMES offer parking?
Yes, RISE APARTMENT HOMES has reserved covered parking*.
Does RISE APARTMENT HOMES require an application fee?
Yes, RISE APARTMENT HOMES requires a $50 application fee.
Is RISE APARTMENT HOMES pet-friendly?
Yes, RISE APARTMENT HOMES is a pet-friendly apartment building.
What types of floor plans are available at RISE APARTMENT HOMES?
What apartment amenities are available at RISE APARTMENT HOMES?
The RISE APARTMENT HOMES apartment building includes the following amenities: private patios and balconies*, laundry room/area with full size g.e.® washer and dryer, central air conditioning, energystar® dishwasher and refrigerator with ice maker.
What are the main community amenities available at RISE APARTMENT HOMES?
The RISE APARTMENT HOMES community building includes the following amenities: reserved covered parking*, resort-style pool and spa with cabana and relaxed outdoor seating and gas barbeque area, fitness center with cardiovascular and strength training equipment, free weights, stretching area and customizable workout videos, shopping, library, parks, schools and hospitals nearby.
Demographic data shown in this section was gathered from the 2019 American Community Survey and is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
No representation, guarantee or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods and/or zip codes.