Property Summary for 901 Fremont Street
Apartment Amenities for 901 Fremont Street
- Modern Studio, One-, Two-, Three-Bedroom and Live/Work Floor Plans
- Wood-Style Plank Flooring
- Natural Gas and Energy Star® Stainless Steel Appliances
- Contemporary Flat-Panel Cabinets with LED Lighting
- Quartz Countertops
- Subway Tile Backsplashes
- Walk-In Closets
- Washers and Dryers
- Private Patios in Select Units
- Views of DTLV and The Strip
Community Amenities for 901 Fremont Street
- Clubroom Lounge with Billiards and Music Wall
- Media Lounge with Video Wall
- Entertainment Kitchen and Community Dining Space
- TopBrewer App-Powered Espresso Machine
- Fully-Equipped Conference Room
- Chic Spaces with Handpainted Murals and Blackened Steel Accents
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with Reclaimed Gym Floors
- Yoga and Spin Studio
- Resort-Style Lap Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Courtyards with Bocce Ball and Fire Pits
- BBQ Grills
- 24/7 On-Demand Parcel Lockers
- Bicycle Storage
- Smoke-Free Community
- Pet-Friendly Community
Building Units for 901 Fremont Street
- 1 Bath
- from $1,118
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
Overview for 901 Fremont Street
Pet Policy for 901 Fremont Street
Demographics in 89101top
|Average people per household||2.48|
|Total housing units||18,441|
|Median year built||1976|
|Median household income||25,310|
|Average household income||38,052|
Similar homes for rent in Downtown Las Vegas, Las Vegas
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price range for an apartment for rent in Fremont9?
The price for an apartment unit for rent in Fremont9 ranges from $1,118 to $2,343 per month.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
Does Fremont9 require an application fee?
Yes, Fremont9 requires a $50 application fee.
Is Fremont9 pet-friendly?
Yes, Fremont9 is a pet-friendly apartment building.
What types of floor plans are available at Fremont9?
Demographic data shown in this section was gathered from the 2019 American Community Survey and is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
No representation, guarantee or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods and/or zip codes.