Last updated 19 Sep 2020
$1,460 - $2,420 USD
Property Summary for 1215 Griswold St.
Apartment Amenities for 1215 Griswold St.
- In-residence, stacked washer and dryer
- Energy-efficient windows
- Private balconies (limited by floor plan)
- Central Air
- Ceiling Fan With Light In Bedrooms
- Espresso Finish Cabinets With Satin Nickel Pulls
- Quartz Countertops With Tile Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Apron Front Farm Sink
- Euro-Style Glass Shower Doors In Baths
- Custom Kitchen Island Featuring Breakfast Bar
- Stainless Steel GE Appliances
- Decorative horizontal slat window treatments
- High Speed Internet
Community Amenities for 1215 Griswold St.
- Resident Storage Lockers
- Resident off-site parking available
- Bicycle storage on each floor
- Smoke-Free Building
Building Units for 1215 Griswold St.
Application fee: $50.
Other fees may apply, please contact property for details.
Overview for 1215 Griswold St.
With its unique style and character, The Malcomson offers residents a front-row seat to the vivacious arts neighborhood of Capitol Park in downtown Detroit. Listed on the National Register of Historic Place, The Malcomson is located within blocks of yoga studios, public parks, fine-dining restaurants, cozy cafes, and the best bars and night clubs in the area. These nearby amenities complement life inside The Malcomson, which offers one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. The building was renovated in 2015, and now features TEN Nail Bar and Eatori Market on the ground level with 25 apartments above. Each of the apartments include modern finishes and in-unit laundry, stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops and espresso cabinetry.
Pet Policy for 1215 Griswold St.
Listing provided by RENTCafé