Last updated 10 Nov 2020
Contact for Availability
Property Summary for 5635 Anza Street
Apartment Amenities for 5635 Anza Street
- Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Generous Closet Space
- Large Brick Wood-Burning Fireplace in Living Room
- Kitchen Electric Appliances
- Amazing, Unobstructed Ocean Views
Community Amenities for 5635 Anza Street
- Unfurnished Apartments
- Outer Richmond Neighborhood
- Laundry Facility
- Ocean Beach & Cliff House Restaurant – Walking Distance
- Parking Available
- Sutro Heights Park & Lincoln Park Golf Course – Walking Distance
- Expertly Managed & Maintained
- Safeway & Walgreens – Walking Distance
Building Units for 5635 Anza Street
Application fee: $50.
Other fees may apply, please contact property for details.
Overview for 5635 Anza Street
Centrally located in San Francisco near the iconic Golden Gate Park. Spend your evenings or weekends exploring the Park and enjoying historic places such as the Japanese Tea Garden, de Young Museum, California Academy of Sciences, Conservatory of Flowers and Stow Lake. Or just go for a bike ride or jog through the park. In this vibrant residential neighborhood you will experience excellent dining, unique boutiques, and public transportation to and from downtown, the Financial District and Ocean Beach.
Listing provided by RENTCafé