House and Lot Condo Subdivision in Minglanilla, Cebu, Minglanilla, Central Visayas, Cebu

For Sale

  • 1. Foreigners and Expats in Cebu can now Own a House and Lot.
  • 2. City Homes Minglanilla
  • 3. Two-Bedroom House and Lot Condo
  • 4. Ideal for Executives, Starting Family, and for Retirees
  • 5. Four-Bedroom 2 story House and Lot Condo
  • 6. A Bedroom at the Ground Floor
  • 7. Three Bedrooms on the Second Floor
  • 8. Seven Advantages at CityHomes Minglanilla
  • 9. Houses are spaced by its lawn.
  • 10. A Condo with a Lawn
  • 11. Enjoy eating outside the House
  • 12. Features and Amenities
  • 13. Strategic Location
  • 14. Why Buy Now
  • 15. Contact Douglas F. Panares
₱6,940,000 PHP
  • 4 Beds
  • 2 Baths
  • 656.6 Sqft
  • 0.03 ac Lot Size
  • Condominium
Open House
Please follow the guidance of local authorities when deciding on a property viewing during COVID-19.
Is this home right up your alley? Get all the details now.

Property Summary for House and Lot Condo Subdivision in Minglanilla, Cebu

Type
Condominium
Sub-Type
Condominium
Style
2 Storey
Lot Size
0.03 Ac
Parking info
1, Attached
Neighborhood
Tunghaan
Postal Code
6046

Description for House and Lot Condo Subdivision in Minglanilla, Cebu

BREAKING NEWS FOR FOREIGNERS AND EXPATS IN CEBU, PHILIPPINES!\rFinally your dream is now Realized, for you can NOW OWN a HOUSE & LOT.\r\rPresenting the Only HOUSE AND LOT CONDO SUBDIVISION\rin Minglanilla Cebu, or maybe Nationwide. Your Horizontal\rCondo Subdivision is known as CITYHOMES MINGLANILLA.\r\rThe two House and Lot condos to choose from; \rFirst - Bungalow and Lot Condo – 2 Bedrooms\rIdeal for Young Families, Executives and Retirees\rHouse Floor Area – 42.13 square meters\rLawn & Car Park – 57 to 97 sq. meters\r\rThe Total Cost Price is about P4.44M, the Reservation Fee is P20K, and the 20% Down Payment (Equity), less the Reservation is paid in 24 months \rat P36.2K / month; as the Project will be completed in 3 years. \rThe Remaining 80% Balance is paid by Bank Financing. \r\rSecond - Two Story House and Lot condo – 4 Bedrooms \rIdeal for Big Families and as a Staff House\rHouse Floor Area – 60.85 square meters\rLawn & Car Park – 60 to 90 sq. meters\r\rThe Total Cost Price is about P6.94M\rThe Reservation Fee is P20K, and the 20% Down Payment (Equity), less the Reservation is paid in 24 months \rat P57.1K / month.\rThe Remaining 80% Balance will be paid by Bank Financing.\r\rThe SEVEN ADVANTAGES of this House and Lot Condominium;\rFirst – Your name is the Principal Owner of the House in the\r Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT).\rSecond – The Lawn and Parking Area is annotated on the CCT, for your Exclusive Use as the Condo House Owner.\rThird – Houses are not attached to each other by walls or fences\r two sides, but are Spaced Distantly by the Surrounding\r Lawn of each house.\rFourth – You are not boxed inside by walls; so, enjoy your Exclusive\r Open Space.\rFifth – You will Stay at Home when Eating Outside at your Green Lawn.\rSixth – Amenities for your Safety, Security and for you to have fun;\r Gated Community with 24/7 manned Security Guards, Club \r House and Swimming Pools.\rSeventh – Strategic Location;\r\t 1. One kilometer to School at Mary Help of Christians\r\t 2. Two kilometers to Gaisano Grand Mall\r 3. Three kilometers to South General Hospitals\r 4. Six kilometers to SRP Lawaan Junction\r\t 5. Minglanilla is a Residential Municipality, and ideal\r\t\t for Working or Going to School while Staying at Home.\r\rWhy People were buying houses during the Pandemic Crisis?\rBecause to Stay at Home, they need to have a house.\r\rConclusion;\rIn the Cebu Philippines, there are many Foreigners, Expats and Locals who want to buy this House and Lot Condo, there seem to be a Rush-Buying.\rThose who have made the P20K reservation were the Lucky Owners, who had bought the House and Lot Condo at the Low Crisis Price.\rSo act now before the Impending Price Increase will Take Effect Any Time.
Find out more about this property. Request details here
Listing provided by Point2 Agent

Browse all condos for sale in Minglanilla


Douglas F. Panares

Douglas F. Panares

Leuterio Realty and Brokerage

Add a message

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA. Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Choose language: English Español ?