I was born in rural Alberta to the west of Calgary in ranching country. I spent most my time in Alberta hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and playing hockey in the winter. I have since moved to British Columbia and have come to appreciate the province for its raw beauty and friendly people. I continue to enjoy all the outdoor pursuits I enjoyed back in Alberta all while exploring this great province.
My approach to real estate sales and marketing focuses on a creativity and proactivity to maximize marketing exposure. LandQuest®, with its customized marketing techniques, serves as the perfect brokerage match for my skill sets and together we seek to employ a greater array of marketing techniques than other brokerages in the province. Customization and communication are the cornerstones of my operations, as I recognize the diversity of needs associated with each new client and the importance of frequent, pre-determined communication protocols.
- British Columbia Institute of Technology - Professional Real Estate Business Diploma
- Licensed REALTOR® in the Province of British Columbia
- University of Calgary - BA Political Science
- CSI - Canadian Securities Course
- CSI - Wealth Management Essentials
- CSI - Conduct and Practises Handbook