Description for 69 Lavinia Avenue
Welcome to 69 Lavinia Avenue, a unique multi-unit property in the coveted Swansea neighbourhood close to Bloor West Village, top rated local schools, TTC, High Park, Rennie Park, Grenadier & Catfish Ponds, lakefront walking/biking trails -- and with easy access to downtown, airport and major highways.
This one-of-a-kind property is like two houses back-to-back, with three self-contained suites.
The first suite is the original 2 storey 2 bedroom home with a finished basement, fronting on Lavinia Avenue. At the back is a new, ultra-modern 1900 sq ft, three level addition facing onto a quiet ravine-like laneway with four side-by-side parking spots. The new addition contains two suites: a two level two bedroom unit and a lower level one bedroom unit. The layout is flexible and allows for the possibility of combining the two back units into a single 1900 sq ft three bedroom suite.
Highlights of the new addition include:
• Huge open concept living/dining/kitchen areas with approx. 10 ft ceilings in both suites
• Ground level walk-out from the lower suite
• Walk-out to potential roof-top deck from the upper level
• Numerous LED pot lights
• High efficiency boiler supplying in-floor hot water heating to all three levels
• Separate ducted central air conditioning
• On-demand hot water heating plus a storage tank for endless hot water supply
• Polished concrete floor in the lower suite
With three rental suites, the estimated potential net income is approx. $80,000 for a 4% cap rate. This property also has great potential for shared ownership, extended family or live-in/rent options.
Mortgage rate comparison for 69 Lavinia Avenue top
Listing provided by Point2 Homes on 12/12/2018
Re/Max West Realty Inc.Agent