Bright and charming 3+1 bedroom home in Ile-Bizard sits on a double lot on a quiet street. Pride of ownership expressed in the beautifully landscaped garden surrounding the home. Large bedrooms with walk-in closets. Renovated bathrooms with heated floors. Finished basement with loads of storage. Gated water access. A Visit Will Convince You!
Ile bizard has so much to offer: beautiful nature parks, golf courses, ferry to laval, lakes and beaches, country clubs, and plenty more for you to discover.
* kitchen 2011
* bathroom ground floor 2014
* upstairs bathroom 2010
* family room floors and shelves 2008
* patio door, outside deck and uni-stone 2015
* roof 2007
* paint and hardwood floors sanded on stair case 2018
* artesian well submersible pump replaced 2017
* water softener replaced 2017
* most window thermos replaced 2017
* hot water tank 2018
* water pressure tank replaced 2019
* two family room on main floor, one off the kitchen with fireplace, perfect for families with young children
* terry fox (f+) (english)
* springdale (english)
* kingsdale academy (english)
* primaire jacques bizard (french)
* pierrefonds comprehensive high school (english)
* secondaire des sources (ddo) (french)
- hot water tank (2018), water softener system, sump pumps.
This property did not flood in 2017 or 2019.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.