Well located condo on a very quiet street, adjacent to Westmount. You will find 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a garage and a large private terrace. One of the only buildings on the street which has undergone major renovations. You can take advantage of its 2,176 sqft to lose yourself and live in a condo that feels like a house.
What you should know:
- Close to St Joseph's Oratory
- Next to the Collège Marie de France
- Near the University of Montreal, HEC and Polytechnic
- Near the Snowdon metro (Orange and Blue lines)
- On the bus line 51
- Near Highway 15
- Ground floor with finished and finished basement
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 salons
- 1 garage with direct access to the condo
- 1 large private terrace
- 2 private and 1 shared storage
- A fenestration on 3 sides
- Cedar terrace
- Opening wall between the red living room and the dining room
- Patio door installation in the kitchen
- Back brick
- New garage door
The condos fees include the building insurance, the electricity and heating of the common space and the reserve fund.
An additional $450 per year to be paid for the snow removal in the alley.