- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,354 Sqft
Property Summary for 67 Lakeshore Rd. West
- Year Built
- Half Bath Total
- Over 3
- Parking info
- 2, Attached
- Central Oakville
- Postal Code
- L6K 1C9
Description for 67 Lakeshore Rd. West
67 LAKESHORE WEST (occupancy November 2022)
Listing information is for the Hartford model suite. (3 balconies)
Other suites starting at $1,561,350 | 2 bed 1487sqft.
67 Lakeshore West by Bevco Homes is an exclusive collection of ten intimate condominium residences. Choose from two, three and three bedroom plus den plans. Each suite is a corner suite affording plenty of natural light.
The building’s modern design offers luxury amenities which include an enviable rooftop terrace, an elegant social space and the innovative Klaus Trendvario 6300 parking system.
Residents will enjoy the sought-after sophistication of downtown living at its absolute best. Oakville Harbour and lakeside trails are just steps from your door. A walkable shopping district, culture, fine dining, exciting recreational options and central access are all here in this beautiful urban oasis.
Open concept living that reflects your lifestyle. Each residence is thoughtfully designed to bring the extraordinary to day-to-day living. Luxury surrounds you with 9′ ceilings, timeless finishes, gourmet kitchens, wood flooring and cabinetry as well as beautiful fixtures and trim. Homeowners will work together with our professional interior designer to choose high-end finishes that match their tastes perfectly.
Bevco Homes provides the services of a professional design consultant. They will assist you in the completion of your interior colour and finishing selections chosen from high-end decor selections.
EXQUISITE FEATURES (Message us for the complete features list.)
- Each residence to have individually controlled ERV, (energy recovery ventilation) providing fresh air all year round
- Building offers a 24-hour back-up generator – never lose power again
- Typical residences to have 9′ height from concrete floor to ceiling, (excluding mechanical bulkheads) 7” baseboards and 7′-6″ door height
- Crown moldings (as per design plan)
- Smooth painted ceilings
- Solid- core wood veneer suite entry door
- *Superior porcelain tiles or pre-engineered hardwood flooring*
- Choice of trim and wall colours*
- Each residence is designed with ample LED pot lights and capped ceiling fixtures where applicable
- Exterior receptacle on each balcony
- Laundry room to have stacked Energy Star rated front-load washer and dryer, quartz or granite countertop*, white upper and lower cabinets, and a sink
- Each residence will feature a Control4 ® Home Automation System which allows residents to control music, lighting, HVAC and security from a touchscreen or smartphone.
–LCD touchscreen in the main entry with photo screen
–Multi-room Audio System – flush-mounted high-fidelity speakers in the kitchen, master bedroom and master ensuite
–Lighting Control – includes five (5) smart lighting switches with customizable LED indicators
–Climate Control – includes smart thermostat connected to home automation system
–Professional-grade home network with wi-fi router and GB network switch
–Remote access available (requires subscription) for control while you are away
- Expandable to control home theatre, motorized blinds and more
–Includes a home technology consultation with a CEDIA certified home technology expert
- Each residence to have an individually controlled heating and cooling system, providing heat and air conditioning all year round as well as individual metering of hydro, water, heating and cooling usage
The list is extensive. Message us for more info and your personal presentation package or book an appointment to visit the showroom and speak with the builder, we can help with everything. Call, text, email.
Features for 67 Lakeshore Rd. West
- Cable Available
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- Garage Door Opener
- High Speed Internet Available
- Public Transportation
- Reserved Parking
- City Lights
- Central Air
- Forced Air
- Air Filter
- Alarm System
- Hardwood Floors
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry Room
- Slate Floors
- Gas Range
- Hood Fan