The new Graph Search (Beta) from Facebook can be used to put together social profiles for most professions. We’ve tested it on more than 1,000,000 real estate agents active on Facebook and created a nifty (and gender-mindful) infographic with the real estate agents’ top-12 likes and interests.
Read below for some fun insights into which politicians real estate agents like the most, what they like to drive, the books and magazines they like to read, and much more!
Tell us, how close does this come to YOUR Facebook profile?
Top 5 Political Figures
Both male and female agents like Mitt Romney the most. Barack Obama is down to #4 in female agents’ preferences.
• Men like Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, Paul Ryan, Sarah Palin and Ron Paul
• Women like Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Paul Ryan, Barack Obama, and Ron Paul
Top 5 Books
Male and female agents might like some of the same books, but their #1 preference differs entirely—women like The Bible while most men prefer Napoleon Hill’s iconic Think and Grow Rich.
• Men like Think and Grow Rich, Star Wars, The Bible, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Your First Home.
• Women like The Bible, How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times, Think and Grow Rich, The Secret, Fifty Shades of Grey.
Top 5 Sports
Most male agents are, hands-down, into golfing and jogging. Women? It’s running and yoga.
Men also like skiing, basketball, and mountain biking, while women are into horseback riding, softball, and biking.
Top 5 Magazines
Real estate agents stay on top of the game by reading Realtor Magazine, Top Agent Magazine, and Success Magazine.
Top 5 Cars
• Men like BMWs, Cadillacs, Mercedes Benz, Lexuses, and Jeeps.
• Women prefer to drive Land Rovers, Lexuses, Mercedes Benz, Toyotas, and Jeeps.
Here’s the entire infographic with the agents’ top likes for all categories!