Daniel Ridge Dr,
Demographics in Henderson Countytop
|Since 1990||58.0% increase|
|Since 2000||23.0% increase|
|Households with children||12,654|
|Households without children||34,673|
|Average people per household||2.29|
Listing provided by Realtytrac on 05/31/2014
Information is powered by Onboard Informatics (Copyright © 2014 Onboard Informatics) and is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
No representation, guarantee or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of Information modified or aggregated for specific neighborhoods.
MLS data on this report has been augmented with data from government sources. No attempt has been made to validate it. No attempt has been made to validate the accuracy of the programming of this web site. Do not rely on this report to support investment decisions. The only authoritative source for non-MLS information in this report is the government agencies from which the data was acquired.
Register with RealtyTrac
- The most foreclosures in your area - 1.3 million nationwide
- Robust property details with photos, loan history, owner contact info, comparables, and more
- Free foreclosure reports, webinars, video training and online help
- Access to local professionals who can help you buy
- Save up to 50% on a home or investment property